Re: For those who care about debian-devel-announce

Michael Poole <mdpoole@troilus.org> writes:
> Joerg Jaspert writes:
>> On 10538 March 1977, Martin Schulze wrote:
>>> Since this mail also mentions Andrews sarcastic posting
>>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/01/msg00009.html I
>>> may lose posting permissions as well.
>> You should lose -private rights, as you clearly cant follow its rule to
>> not leak.
> I don't understand.  Martin's email did not mention -private.  Do you
> mean to say that this decision was made as the result of discussion on
> -private?

No, but the decision was only published in a posting to -private. The
whole point of Joey's mail was to make the act of revoking posting
permissions public (which I support, though I'm not too happy about the
way it was done)

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
1: Multimedia