Re: For those who care about their packages in Ubuntu

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 16:54, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > You have not ever shown a serious interest in what Debian would like.
>
> This is, again, insulting, and nonsensical in the face of the repeated
> dialogues I have initiated and participated in with Debian developers
> regarding Ubuntu practices.
>
> Debian deserves better than to be represented by this kind of behavior.

What BSG writes is the feeling I'm getting from you as well.  This is not
Planet Ubuntu, Debian doesn't exist purely to source Ubuntu.  I'm personally
tired of the attitude from Ubuntu users and developers alike that this is
Planet Ubuntu.

--
Paul Johnson
Got Jabber?  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber