Re: Andrew Suffield

On 10535 March 1977, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Do you think your constant bitching is funny?  Do you think it achieves
> anything?

Do you think a constandt flaming on public lists is funny? Do you think
it achieves anything?

> There are other DDs who are also involved in intense debates and flamewars
> very often, but you're the only one  where I constantly get the impression
> that you're just being childish, insulting and annoying for the sake of it.

There are other DDs who want to go on with live and think this is
childisch, insulting and annoying.
Please take that to private mail, not public ones, it wont help anything
anywhere anyone.

--
bye Joerg
[Talking about Social Contract]: