Re: Dissection of an Ubuntu PR message

On 1/13/06, Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Please stop trying to twist my words around. Canonical didn't contribute
> > back. An individual who happened to work for Canonical did. If someone
> > employed by the US government contributes to Debian of his own volition do
> > we say that the US government gives back to Debian? Do we say that your
> > employer gives back to Debian?
>
> If it's an authorised use of company time, sure. Whether or not it is in
> this case, I don't know.

Exactly my point Matthew, and calm down David, i wrote: "e.g.: David
said that Daniel helped him, but if he did that in his workhours it's
under Canonical bless.". Do you see ? I just pointed out that there's
a possibility that he was helping you in his workhours, but i won't
cite you as a reference anymore.

--
Gustavo Franco