Re: Re: Debian for desktop - gnome in usnstable/experimantal more stablethan in testing ?

Thanks, I have already fixed my debian system - it was unconfigured
loopback network device problem. Adding auto lo to
/etc/network/interfaces helped. I am providing this information just for
somone who accidently hit this thread, searching solution for similiar
problem.
My object was not to solve problems with my system in this thread but
discuss using debian for desktop based on up-to-date software, long
stable release cycle and ideas how to improve this for desktop use.

Regards