OT: quoting (was: Development standards for unstable)

also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2006.01.12.2135 +0100]:
> * Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [060112 19:36]:
> > Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> > > * Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [060112 18:11]:

come on, y'all!

no reply necessary.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"for art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to
 exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable:
 intoxication."
                                                -- friedrich nietzsche