Sabbatical

Hi guys,

For various personal reasons you've probably not seen me around much in
the last few months; and unfortunately, for the same reasons I've
decided to take a Sabbatical from working on Debian.

I've already arranged maintainership of both of my packages:

  Matthias Klose will take over build-essential, as he's one of the few
  people who get a "yes" answer to bugs on that anyway.

  Dpkg will return to a team maintainership, and I've asked a few people
  to be on the initial team:
    Frank Lichtenheld, as he's been supplying a lot of dpkg-dev patches.
    Brendan O'Dea who supplied the "Wig and Pen" code
    Guillem Jover who's also supplied patches and nagged a bit ;)
    Christian Perrier who'll hopefully continue his translation efforts.

I may see some of you at conferences, if I'm there on behalf of Ubuntu;
but I don't have any plans to attend any myself this year.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?