Re: Canonical's business model

On 1/11/06, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
> On Jan 11, Gustavo Franco <gustavorfranco@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You said *in any form you find convenient* but which one do you
> > prefer: bug reports through Debian BTS, just email, ... ? Please, read
> > my reply to Daniel's message.
> Uploading the diffs on a web server is nice, but it's not much more
> different from just downloading the .diff.gz files from their archive.
> I still need to do it from time to time and then hunt for changes since
> the last time.

I see, i would like to see the utnubu patch list[0] integrated in PTS
(scott's already is[1]), with that everyone subscribed to the package
could receive a mail after a patch shows up there. I'm sure that
Rafael or someone else said something about it, but not the entire
idea. Is it possible, Rafael?

[0] = http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/scottish/
[1] = look at Patches - http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/udev.html

--