Re: Need for launchpad

Federico Di Gregorio <fog@initd.org> writes:
> Right. Everybody just think about BitKeeper and the Linux kernel. Now,
> who still wants to use proprietary tools provided by a company that
> first or later will need to find a way to make money?

Er, I'm no great fan of Ubuntu, and don't use any of their software, but
comparing them with the BitKeeper debacle seems a bit extreme.

>From the beginning, Larry McVoy was practically screaming "I will screw
you !!!"  daily on the LKML; the only surprise was that some people
managed to not see this for so long.

-miles
--
Freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose   --Janis Joplin