Re: gconf transition

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 19:50 +0100, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> On Monday, 9 January 2006 19:26, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > > The gconf-sanity-check functionality is optional. As such, its
> >
> > Why is gconf-sanity-check optional?  It seems pretty vital to me.
> AFAIK only gdm (or gnome-settings-daemon) uses gconf-sanity-check and both
> depend on libgtk2.0-0.

So gconf-sanity-check should be in gconf, and gnome-settings-daemon
should depend on gconf?

ISTM that since gconf is so vital to GNOME, a sanity checker is
vital to be able to fix corruptions.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"When you see a rattlesnake poised to strike, you do not wait
until he has struck before you crush him."
Franklin D. Roosevelt