Re: ITP vexim2

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 06:30:58 +0100, Daniel Knabl <daniel@aio4u.com>
wrote:
>is there anybody - preferred German speakers - who is willing and able
>to package this OR to give assistance to me (i would try packaging when
>there is somone helping me)???

Please get acquainted with the exim 4 packages, and use the interface
that the packages provide to cleanly replace exim4-config. And please
state in your package not to bother the exim 4 maintainers with vexim
questions.

We already get our share of clueless complaints from
vexim-debianhowto-users who don't know zilch about the risks of
operating a mail server on the public internet.

Greetings
Marc