Re: Intel notebooks for needy developers in developing countries

* Andy Teijelo Pérez <ateijelo@uh.cu> [2005-12-09 11:52:07]:
> Does a country considered by the U.S. government as terrorist, or with which
> having commercial relationships is forbidden for american companies, apply
> for this offering?

I got some wise advice about not to make the contry the ulitmate
critera (and to NOT give a list of countries).

So if there would live a person in cuba working hard on debian
and being unable to afford a computer, I would not exclude him
because the US government does not like cuba. (I come from the
old europe myself, after all. :-)

I am not the one makeing the ulitmate decision, though. I just
put together the list.