Re: texlive-basic_2005-1_i386.changes REJECTED

>> The source of teTeX is a *subset* of TeXLive's source, modulo versions.
>
> Then we definitely shouldn't need two copies of it!

Er, it sounds to me like what people are saying is: "Yeah it would be great
and desirable to have no duplication between tetex and texlive, and we're
going to try to do that -- but it's _a lot of work_, and we'd like to
approach that ideal in stages."

That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that