Re: pine license

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:
> Well, there's nano -- and if you want the pine UI, most people recommend
> mutt with a .muttrc that contains pine-style keybindings.
>
> At least that's what I used when switching from pine to mutt...

Does that actually offer the "pine experience" though?  I thought what
people liked about the pine UI was that _everything_ is an in-your-face
menu (even stuff like editing your settings); from my experience with
mutt, it seems fairly different in that respect, much more than just
keybindings.

[Personally I absolutely loathe pine, but a lot of people like that sort
of thing.]

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?