Re: c2a transition: libraries still needing transition

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 08:58:08AM +0100, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> >   rlog -- old version is in testing
>
> Depends on the update of fuse. I am waiting for any reaction from Bartosz
> and I am going to NMU fuse next week or so if nothing happens.

I'm working on it, but in the same time I'm going to remove whole debconf
stuff, so it needs more tests than usual.

I hope that'll be enough to put information in NEWS.Debian that
administrator has to clean up mess after previous fuse packages
himself/herself. Because of many debconf configuration issues it's not
possible to do it automatically, and trying to determine it can lead to
non-working system, so I prefer to leave it as is.

BTW: there are in bts some translations of fuse's debconf templates... may
I close these bugs with the upload which will remove templates at all or
should I close them manually with explanation that there won't be any
questions since now?

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland