Re: buildd administration

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 08:34:04PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:

> > Six months is a lot of time; and experimental should provide you with
> > the space and machine power to handle the rebuilding.
>
> I don't know of any autobuilders that build packages from sid against
> build-dependencies in experimental.

I thought I did build alot of packages from sid against your
tetex from experimental, and reported the results to you.  I
guess you found more problems after the ones I got?

Anyway, I'm willing to do build tests for such things.  Feel free
to ask me.  I'd rather have that those bugs are known before they
hit unstable.

Kurt