RFA: qtl -- GNU R package for genetic marker linkage analysis

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

Steffen Moeller is the maintainer of qtl, a bio/genetics analysis package for
R.  I have sponsored a few uploads. The package could use a refreshment. A
new minor version is out. The debian/ directory can probably do with an
update.  I can help and advise, but cannot take on more packages.

I will retitle/refile this as an Orphan bug in a few weeks if nothing
changes, after which the package should probably be removed from Debian.

Regards, Dirk

--
Statistics: The (futile) attempt to offer certainty about uncertainty.
         -- Roger Koenker, 'Dictionary of Received Ideas of Statistics'