Re: Bangladesh Key-Signing completed - Debian Maintiner base can now be extended there.

hello all

i am
salahuddin pasha (also known as salahuddin66)
19 male
from Bangladesh, Dhaka

interested both in
1. Bengali localisation
2. maintain apps (deb) for Debian.

one of my dream was join in Debian group (officially)

i am close to it. :)

i have created some kde-look and kde-apps stuff for Debian.(unofficially)
i will try to do my best for the Debian community.

thanks to all