Website link Request

Dear Webmaster

I handle online marketing for my client http://www.timetin.com/

To increase the link popularity of my client's site , we are now looking for traingular Link swapping with some good quality sites. You are already aware that Triangular Link swapping is much more popular and beneficial than Reciprocal Link exchange . This way both the sites gets the benefit of one way Linking. I would request you to place my client's link at your site with the following details :

URL:http://www.timetin.com/

Link Text:Timetin Time Capsules

Or you can simply use the following Linking code:

" target="_blank">Timetin Time Capsules

 </a>:Offers high quality time capsules for storing memories, ideal gifts for birthdays, weddings, school children and babies.

I will add your link at my Directory http://www.mosaic-service.org/shopping.html

  immediately under relevant category as desired by you. Please forward me your linking details along with confirmation where my link have been added by you.

Hoping an early and positive response from your side.

Best Regards

Ajit
Internet Researcher