Re: Licenses for DebConf6

Rich Walker <rw@shadow.org.uk> writes:

> Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:
>
>> Andreas Schuldei <andreas@debian.org> writes:
>>
>>> * Rich Walker <rw@shadow.org.uk> [2005-11-14 18:46:50]:
>>>
>>> you will, and most likely it will be 100% complete. if someone
>>> packages it.
>>
>> Uhhh, why would something like that be packaged?  Just put it on
>> http://www.debconf.org or something.  Don't bloat the archive with more
>> crap like this.
>
> And the rest of the documentation? What use is the Maintainers Guide to
> a user?

It's relevant because it's about creating packages.  A dump of all stuff
from Debconf is not going to be as relevant or as generally useful.
Anything from Debconf that could be useful should be merged into the
Developer's Reference or something; not just dumped into a separate
package.

> Why would you need the Linux Gazette in the archives?

We don't!  It's freaking useless.

> I see games there too - purge them, quick!

WTF?

--
Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.