Mortgages/Finance

Dear Webmaster

I handle online marketing for my clients
As an ogoing process to increase the link popularity of my client site, i am looking for some good quality sites to exchange links..I would request you to kindly consider my client site and add this to your link page with the following details:

Your Link will be added at : http://www.mosaic-service.org/shopping/flowers.html

Your Link will be added at : http://www.ebrandz.org/shopping.htm

We are asking for triangular link exchange. Triangular link swapping is much more relevant than Reciprocal link exchange and has more benefit for SEO purposes. This way both the sites will get one way link in a kind.

Let me know once you add my site at your link page. I will add yours immediately at my directory : http://www.bathroom-faq.co.uk/home-and-garden-sites.php

I am hoping an early and positive response from your side.

Regards

Jitender Singh
jitender@ebrandz-online.com