Re: Licenses for DebConf6

md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) writes:

> On Nov 13, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry, I was under the impression that every package in Debian was
>> software.  Are you confusing software and computer programs?

> No, I just do not believe that this specious distinction is useful.

And yet, here's a case where it would be useful!

Are you saying that Debian has too much documentation?  What is the
non-computer-program which we have "too much" of?

I would venture to say that *most* of the archive is non-programs: web
pages, documentation, and all kind of other such stuff.  Could you
prepare a list of which man pages you think we should drop?