Re: device nodes with udev?

    Peter> [Miles Bader]
    >> I'd say so.  Or fix the bug.

    Peter> Kind of quick and dirty, and not particularly tested, since
    Peter> I don't actually know how to use ttysnoop.

    Peter> But it's a proof of concept of how easy it is to add unix98
    Peter> pty support to an app....

Damn! Can't I just complain and wine about one broken package in
Debian without it immediately being fixed <grin>.

Maybe if I mention bug #13180 that will get fixed too ;-).

I don't think it should be too hard, I suspect the package needs to be
changed to use the wtmp API in libc6 (assuming my memory is correct
and such an API exists).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>