Re: Bits from the release team: the plans for etch

Am 2005-10-26 14:51:00, schrieb Humberto Massa:

> It seems that you still did not get my point.
> My point is, in a SoHo workstation, this is exactly the most common
> scenario nowadays (example: "hmm. let me try this new dvd-player... I
> open synaptic, install it, ... nah, it does not work as I expected [but
> it installed gstreamer, jackd, etc in the process] let me try the next
> one in the list...")

???  -  I know only $USER of a propietary OS which do
install all the time because they are never satisfait.

My Office Workstation is Woody since r0 and in the
last 2 years I have installed only 48 new packages.

My Dual-Opteron 240 (Devel-Station) requires nearly
every day installations of Packages but never I have
had so much System-Users laying around...

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi