Debian Wiki subpages [Re: AMD64 certification page]

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
[...]
  I have just created the skeleton of what AMD64 certification page will
be [1].
  Please, fill in the gaps.
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/amd64EtchReleaseRecertification

Having seen a request for this for (at least) two architectures, and finding *many* similar pages in the wiki, how about renaming these to use sub-pages? That is, if such a feature is enabled in the Debian Wiki.
http://wiki.debian.org/HelpOnEditing/SubPages

This enables use of the [[Navigation(children)]] and [[Navigation(siblings)]] macros in pages to automatically generate related links.

(I installed a moinmoin wiki recently and learnt about this feature)

--
Neil