Re: force jack-audio-connection-kit into testing ?

Hi,

> I just tried to figure out why the jack-audio-connection-kit can't go
> into testing, and after some investigation I came to the conclusion
> that it might never go in without help. [1]
>
> Is there someone who shares this opinion or am I missing something ?
> For my part, I would be happier if all my packages depending on jackd get
> thrown out of testing in order to reenter later. With all the changes that
> go on everywhere it is almost impossible to keep all the packages that
> have to go with jack reasonably bugfree for a long enough time.

I think jack was one of those packages that always needed a manual
kick; and we really need a freeze to get testing up to shape.

I agree that at this stage it might be good enough just to kick a few
packages out of testing to let it propagate.

regards,
	junichi