No response?

To: lists.debian.org

Hi,

I have not heard back from you.

I sent you an email about a week ago on September 29, and
received no response.

But I know that sometimes website owners are really busy,
and my first email can sometimes go overlooked.

So I've sent this 2nd email message to follow up with you,
and ask you what you thought of my original advertising
proposal.

In case you didn't receive it, I am interested in
creating an advertising partnership with you.

Below you’ll see that I’ve attached my original email,
explaining how I think we can both benefit by doing
business together.

Please let me know if you are interested in carrying
this conversation further.

Thanks,

Reece Ottoman
LearnMultiples.com
supportcontact@learnmultiples.com
http://www.LearnMultiples.com

************************************

To: lists.debian.org

Hi.

I was recently reviewing my top keywords in some of the major
search engines and I came across your web site:
lists.debian.org

I noticed you already focus a little on multiple org*as*ms and
provide information on it, and I thought I'd get in touch with you
because I have a similar product based on "multiple O" principles.

I am suggesting that you could become an affiliate partner of
my web business at: http://www.learnmultiples.com
Essentially, I will pay you a fee for linking to my web site.

If we were to join forces, we have the potential to create an
additional revenue stream for both of us, without exhausting
time or investing money.

I've put some more details below about what my site and
affiliate program is about, if you are interested.

I know you must be really busy, so if this email escapes
your attention, I hope you don't mind if I follow up with
you in about a week or so, to see what you thought of this
proposal.

Thankyou for your consideration.

Regards,

Reece Ottoman
LearnMultiples.com

supportcontact@learnmultiples.com
http://www.learnmultiples.com

Details:

I will keep this short. At my website,
http://www.learnmultiples.com, I provide free information,
tips and advice about the subject of Tantra - in particular,
about a technique that helps men achieve male multiple
or*gas*m.

It's a Chinese Tantric natural therapy technique using tantric breathing
and muscle control that's been around for years, but nobody has
mass-marketed it yet.

I also sell a course on the website called “The Secret of
Unstoppable S e x - How to get Male Multiple Or*gas*ms”.

It is a course in the form of an ebook that comes with descriptions
of exercises for men to practise that will help them achieve
male multiple or*gas*m.

It is not adult (ie, no adult pics or videos etc) - it's clinical,
educational and designed to be sold through doctors' clinics, etc.

I'll give you a complimentary copy to review, so you can see
what it's like before becoming a partner.

You don’t actually have to *sell* anything in this partnership,
you just refer visitors to my web site using a banner ad or
text link that I provide you with (or you could write a quick
‘review’ of my website and put a link in it yourself). Setting
this up only takes a few minutes.

You will receive a 50% commission fee of $48.50 (full retail price
is $97), every time someone who clicks on one of your links buys
a course from my site.

I’ll do everything else, including make the sale, process
the order, deliver the product, provide 12 months of customer
service, track your sales, and write and mail your check. I
use special tracking software to track visitors who come from
your site to mine, to make sure you get credit for each and
every sale that you help refer.

So far, my website which sells the course is pulling in a sales
ratio ABOVE industry standards. One affiliate produces 1
sale for every 40 visitors, or 2.5%. This is far above the
usual industry standard of 1 sale in every 1000 visitors, or
0.1%.

The point is, you can take part in a business that is
successful, and make money by promoting this product.
It only takes a few minutes to get set up, simply by "copy
and pasting" the powerful arsenal of marketing tools that I
provide you with onto your website, or into your newsletter.

I provide you with all the HTML, so it really is quick and
easy to simply 'copy and paste' them into your website.
Oh, and it won’t cost you anything to join.

So what do you have to lose? Try it for 1 month and see what
kind of referral fees you can earn. If you aren’t happy with
your return, cancel our agreement… you are under absolutely no
obligation. However, I’m sure that the return will be worth the
short time it takes to get set up!

I don’t want to take up all your time by explaining everything
in a really long email – this one has already grown long
enough... So you can check out all the details at:

http://www.learnmultiples.com/r/affiliates.html

If you’re interested, you’ll also find a form there where you
can sign up for my Affiliate Program and get set up within a
few minutes. You’ll get all the exact instructions you need
so you can be earning referral fees by tonight!

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how easy and
practical it is to earn income from my business.

This is a perfect opportunity for your company (and mine) to
increase your profits with very little work!

I look forward to hearing from you. And if you still have any
questions after you have visited the web page explaining
everything, please feel free to email me with any questions
at supportcontact@learnmultiples.com, or call me personally at
+61 431 250 419.

Yours sincerely,

Reece Ottoman
LearnMultiples.com

PS. This marketing campaign has only just started.
Get in quick before all your competitors find out, and make
sure you sell the course to your visitors before your
competitors do!

PPS.  If you become an affiliate and would like a free review
copy of the course, simply reply to this email and I'll
send you the download codes.