Re: When is the C++ transition needed?

Scripsit "Brian M. Carlson" <sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx>
> On Thursday 06 October 2005 12:45, Henning Makholm wrote:

>> I notice that the newest upload of pstoedit has reverted the C++
>> transition name change; instead of libpstoedit0c2 sid now contains
>> libpstoedit0, as in sarge.

> This is, IMHO, incorrect.

It is how I interpret these changes files snippes from the PTS:

  Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:42:12 +0200
  Source: pstoedit
  Binary: pstoedit libpstoedit-dev libpstoedit0
  Architecture: source i386
  Version: 3.42-1
  [...]
  Changes:
   pstoedit (3.42-1) unstable; urgency=low
   .
     * New upstream release.
     * [configure.ac, configure] Look for Magick++-config instead of
       GraphicsMagick++-config; put in AM_MAINTAINER_MODE.
     * [debian/control] Update dependencies for new imagemagick.
     * [debian/libpstoedit0.files, debian/rules, debian/control] Dropped "c2"
       from libpstoedit0c2.