link exchange request

Dear fellow Webmaster,

I'm the webmaster of a car crash resource at
http://www.carcrashdir.com .

I've collected quality links to other resources on the Internet
on my links page.

I feel that your site would be a nice fit in my collection of
quality links.

I've already placed a link to your web site along with a
description at http://www.carcrashdir.com/funnycarcrashvideos .

I'd appreciate if you'd place a link back to my site using the
following link and description:

Title: Car Crash Directory
Desc: A one stop resource for all your car crash needs.

If you'd like the description of your site changed at all or if you
have any other cross-promotion suggestions just let me know.

Best regards,

Sarah Williams

Car Crash Directory
dir@carcrashdir.com//