Re: wnpp situation

[Alexander Schmehl]
> I don't think RFPs per se are useless - actually I have a list of
> some 20 RFPs I would like to take a deeper look to, as soon as I
> have some time - it's just that it's difficult to look at so many
> wnpps.

I agree.  There are packages I would like to assist into the archive
as well, but haven't had time to look at.

Perhaps we should have some voting mechanism, to let users tell us
which missing packages are most wanted?

I guess <URL:http://popcon.debian.org/unknown/by_inst> give us some
indication about much used/installed packages missing in debian, but
it is not that relevant when it comes to package maintainence (some of
it is not possible to put in the archive. :)