Re: Version tracking in the BTS

also sprach Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> [2005.08.29.1957 +0200]:
> 2.0-1 is the sarge version, but the report has been closed
> nevertheless.

That's all good and well. It still shows up as outstanding when you
apply the sarge filter:

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=openvpn&archive=no&version=&dist=stable

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"if ever somethin' don't feel right to you, remember what pancho said
 to the cisco kid...  `let's went, before we are dancing at the end of
 a rope, without music.'"
                                                             -- sailor