Re: incoming

also sprach Roger Leigh <rleigh@whinlatter.ukfsn.org> [2005.08.29.0219 +0200]:
> > is there a reponsible person for cleaning up the cadavers in
> > incoming? If yes, could you you please do so? Don't found a severity
> > for that in the BTS.
> >
> > The oldest entry is from
> > oops_1.5.19.cvs.20010818-0.1woody1_ia64.changes 20-May-2005 04:32
>
> You could upload a .commands file.  See the README in incoming.

Correct me if I am wrong, but .commands files are for the upload
queue, not for incoming. I don't think this will work.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"being shot is not as bad as i always thought it might be.
 as long as you can keep the fear from your mind."
                                          -- special agent dale cooper