Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 10:16:58AM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Thijs Kinkhorst:
> > On Sat, 2005-08-27 at 10:06 +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> >> I've been privately told that an alioth admin demands hardware in
> >> compensation for his Debian-related work, effectively blackmailing the
> >> DPL.  I don't know if this is true, I hope it's not.
> >
> > Making grave accusations based on rumours is very destructive behaviour.
> > Either you make claims you can back up with references, or you keep them
> > for yourself. This doesn't do any good for anyone.
>
> I can't quote from private mail.

If you can't quote from private mail, then don't mention it. Please.

> I've checked the claim with someone who knows the parties involved
> better than I, and he wasn't surprised at all.

I've been privately told that you've been seen doing stuff with a duck.
I don't know if this is true, I hope it's not. I've checked the claim
with someone who knows you better than I do, and he wasn't surprised at
all.

(no, this isn't true. But I hope you get my point. Either back up your
accusations, or keep them for yourself.)

pavement is precisely one bananosecond