Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

Florian,

Le vendredi 26 août 2005 à 11:20 +0200, Florian Weimer a écrit :
> Please keep in mind that responsible maintainers do not depend on
> unmaintained services such as alioth.debian.org.

YOU MUST STOP YOUR ANTI-ALIOTH CAMPAIGN !

As an alioth admin, I feel attacked each time I read one of your mail
and it's getting incredingly annoying.

> If you must use it, make sure that you make periodic copies of
> archives stored on costa.

That's a reasonable advice in any case...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com

Freexian : des développeurs Debian au service des entreprises
http://www.freexian.com