Re: Results of the meeting in Helsinki about the Vancouver proposal

Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
Currently, sponsored packages are only signed, not built, by official
Debian Developers.

Is that intended to change, or is it a typo in the proposal?

I don't know what is the rule but personnally, I never upload a package I haven't build, I rebuild all packages I sponsor. I hope others developers do the same.

Bye,
Aurelien

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer