Re: Newly archived bugs are displayed when setting "archive=no"

Em Qui, 2005-08-18 às 08:41 +0200, Andreas Tille escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> is there any reason that
>
>      http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data=tille%40debian.org&archive=no
>
> shows two archived bugs?  I guess the archived bugs are shown also on other
> queries, but this was just the query which was especially interesting for me. ;-)

I think it's because bug archival has been disabled since the
implementation of version tracking in the BTS, as something still needs
to be done with regard to distribution tags. Colin Watson's message to
debian-devel-announce mentioned this =)

Regards,

--
Guilherme de S. Pastore (fatalerror)