Re: packages still setting /usr/doc link

Scripsit Andrew Pollock
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:19:34AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > Some of these packages have been orphaned, but have not yet had their
> > maintainer fields switched to QA.

> There's only 30 odd packages currently listed at
> http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html, and I progressively work through
> that list in my copious amounts of spare time,

I was not complaining, merely pointing out that the maintainers in
Joey's list are not always the only ones who need to care about the
problem. Sorry if it came out looking like criticism.

--
Henning Makholm       "`Update' isn't a bad word; in the right setting it is
                 useful. In the wrong setting, though, it is destructive..."