Re: pdebuild on a remote chrooted system?

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 12:37:29AM +0200, Ivo Marino wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I'm just wondering if it would be possible to build a Debian package,
> via pdebuild, on a remote chrooted system?
>
> I've just set up such an environment on my centralized Debian
> development machine so such a feature would be quite interesting and
> useful.
>
> Thanks in advance for feedback.
> Best regards,

I'm not sure how, but I know that Anibal has set up his pbuilder to
accept emails (or emails to be delivered to his pbuilder).  Since he
sponsors my uploads, I email his pbuilder with the URL of the .dsc file
for the package I have placed on my website, and the pbuilder builds the
package and sends me the output.  Is that what you mean?  Maybe Anibal
can provide us all with the secret of his success? :-)

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto