Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 09:15:11PM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 02:38:01PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> > Do you realy think you can enforce teamwork?  I don't think so.  Either
> > some people will work together as a team or individuals will do it their
>
> One cannot enforce teamwork.  Dogma #10 suggests team meetings
> in sauna as encouragement for team building.

Nobody ever told me that Debian had a sauna for team meetings.  Do I
need to wait until I am through NM, or can I get access beforehand?
Where is it located :-)

> > own way.  And I don't think it will be a good idea, to force those
> > individuals to work in a team.
>
> Debian is a large-scale team.  Teamwork is a necessity for all
> the 1278(?) of us.  Not by force, maybe by sauna.

The Debian team is probably much larger than that, since it includes
people reporting bugs, providing patches, and generally helping out.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto