Re: dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 01:34:56PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> For the past week, I've started getting errors like the following when
> building any packages in pbuilder that include shared libraries with the
> current tool chain in unstable:
>
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkafs4.so.0
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkrb.so.1
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libroken.so.16
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkafs4.so.0
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkrb.so.1
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libroken.so.16

Do you get those warnings for all packages, or is this from a log
for some specific package?

I'm guessing that this is from a log krb4 package, who contains
all those libraries?

Afaik, dpkg-shlibdeps always gave such warnings for libraries
from the same source package, since those libraries are not
installed.

Kurt