Re: agentcell.org 1.0 GPL'd & released today

On 08/15/2005 01:16 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Jeff Carr wrote:
>
>> I hope a developer out there with access to commit packages can take the
>> initiative to package up agentcell. The authors settled on releasing
>> this software package under the GPL. It's a great contribution to the
>> scientific community.
>>
>> Just thought I'd pass on the word,
>
> Providing a link is the minimum you should do.

It was in the subject: agentcell.org

Or if you want to see what it is capable of here is 110MB movie:
http://flash.uchicago.edu/~emonet/biology/agentcell/final_800x600.avi

> Filing a RFP (Request For Packaging) would be the normal way to ask for
> packages.

Didn't know that; Google search revealed a thread on June 5th that
mentions maybe submitting RFP BUG's isn't really productive as there are
+1000 of them.

Is there a place a non-registered developer can contribute/upload
sources with correct debian/ directories for other developers to look
at? If there was I would try to do the legwork to get it packageable.

Thanks,
Jeff