Czech translation of po-debconf templates completed

On behalf of Czech translation team, I'd like to announce we have
completed Czech translation of all po-debconf templates[1], thus
effectively competing[2] with French translation team.

If, according to [2], it doesn't seem to you we are attacking 100%,
you are right and this is the reason why I'm CCing debian-devel.
If your package doesn't include Czech translation of po-debconf
templates (or any other translation for that matter) yet, please have
a look to the BTS, translation might be waiting there.

(Of course I don't want you to immediately push out new version of the
package with just a single po-debconf translation added, but when the
translation sits in BTS for more than half year, it doesn't encourage
translators much.)

[1] http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot
[2] http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/rank

Miroslav Kure