Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

also sprach W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org> [2005.08.14.1615 +0200]:
> V. If not at least two maintainers can be found for a particular
>    package, it is not worthwhile to have it in Debian, at least
>    not in a release.  experimental is OK.

[...]

> VIII. Packages not maintained by teams are not to go into
>       unstable/testing/stable.

No, please.

I second your incentive, but I don't think it should be a guideline
or best-practice rather than a rule. There is *way* too much
overhead and I don't think it warrants the benefits in many/most
cases.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

micro$oft windoze is like an air-conditioner:
it breaks down if you open a window.