Bug#322266: ITP: quodlibet-plugins -- various contributed plugins for Quod Libet
Owner: Joshua Kwan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : quodlibet-plugins
Version : 20050809 (subject to change, of course)
Upstream Author : Various (see below)
* URL : https://svn.sacredchao.net/svn/quodlibet/trunk/plugins
* License : GPLv2
Description : various contributed plugins for Quod Libet
This package contains a number of contributed plugins for the Quod
Libet media player, each extending the player's functionality in
Notable plugins in this package include:
- albumart.py: Retrieve album art from Amazon.com
- clock.py: Stop and begin playing music at specified times.
- html.py: Generate a HTML playlist of sorts from a list of tracks.
- jep118.py: Generate a Jabber User Tunes file to ~/.quodlibet/jabber.
- k3b.py: Burn tracks to a CD with k3b.
- lyrics.py: Search for song lyrics for a particular track.
- osd.py: Display track information on-screen when the current track changes.
- qlscrobbler.py: Submit listening data to the Audioscrobbler service
(see www.last.fm for more information.)
Here's some credits, direct from my copyright file:
These plugins have been created by various authors in the Quod Libet community.
However, they have all licensed their plugins under the GPLv2, so all authors
are credited here and a single license blurb will follow.
(C) 2004-2005 Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
(C) 2005 Joe Wreschnig, Michael Urman, Eduardo Gonzalez, Joshua Kwan,
Iñigo Serna, Ton van den Heuvel
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.12
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_US.UTF-8)