Re: Alioth Project Denied

Le dimanche 07 août 2005 à 21:20 +1000, Hamish Moffatt a écrit :
> On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 11:31:15AM +0200, Ondrej Sury wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have submitted new upstream project, since I am author of
> > mod_vhost_ldap :-(.  Who I should contact about this issue?

BTW, the alioth admin team is listed on the web page

On the front page of alioth, you're referred to the "siteadmin" project
where you'll find more about the administrators of alioth...

> > noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Can't we do better than this?

We can probably. Would you care to provide us the patch ?

All needed infos are here :

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com

Freexian : des développeurs Debian au service des entreprises