Possible Link Partnership with debian.org

Hello;

I am the webmaster for the site http://www.esuperchips.com/.  At the
moment we are in the process of creating reciprocal link partnerships.
Since both of our sites are automotive related exchanging links will
increase both of our search engine rankings and we will each benefit
from greater targeted traffic.  Currently we hold several top search
positions on Google and Yahoo which result in more than 5,000 unique
visitors to our site each day.  All sites who link back to us will be
showcased in front of these visitors.

To make the link exchange process as easy as possible we have created a
simple link exchange form where you can simply enter in your website
info and category.  Once complete your link will be added to our
website within 24 hours.  To get your site listed in our directory
simply fill in your website info on the following page:

http://www.esuperchips.com/linkexchange.html

Please link back to our website using one of the following text links
or if you would like we have several banners you can use on our link
exchange page at:  http://www.esuperchips.com/linkexchange.html

1) Superchip Alternative - Gain up to 30 horsepower with the Powerboost
Performance System. Experience results similar to expensive aftermarket
performance chips at a fraction of the price!

2) Superchips - Gain up to 30 horsepower on any vehicle. Visit
eSuperchips.com today!

3) Custom Automotive Superchips - Gain up to 30 horsepower with the
Powerboost Performance System. Experience results similar to expensive
aftermarket performance chips at a fraction of the price!

Once you have added one of the above text links to your website simply
fill in the link exchange form on our website and your site will be
added to our link directory.

Sincerely;
Blair Russell - Webmaster
eSuperchips.com