Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

>On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 12:13:41PM +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:
>

>>Gervase Markham wrote:
>>

>>>That's simply not true. Anyone distributing significant copies of
>>>Firefox can have a representative on the security group, which has
>>>access to all the confidential bugs. Just ask Dan Veditz
>>><dveditz@cruzio.com>. In fact, Debian already has someone (Matt
>>>Zimmerman) on the list.
>>>

>>Ah ... thanks for the info. Nevertheless, I think debian has to
>>reconsider if Matt is still the right person to fill that position, but
>>that is of course not your job.
>>

>I don't see why not. Last I checked, Matt was still part of the Debian
>security team.

I was just judging from common sense about the spare-time of executives.
As long as Matt can ensure that he has the time and resources needed to
fill that position, I am happy with it.

--
 GPG messages preferred.   |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack            | : :' :      The  universal