Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 04:43:28PM +0200, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> > Why not? Trademarks are not software, and the mozilla trademark policy
> > is not depriving anybody of freedoms about their code.
>
> *Their* trademark policy. Maybe the emphasis should have been there in
> the first place.

Do you know the history of the Adamantix project?

It's a Debian derivative which was called 'TrustedDebian' at first.

I 'vaguely' recall something about the DPL requesting they change their
name...

How is this different?

pavement is precisely one bananosecond