Re: C++ ABI change for etch -- freeze unstable for all C++ libs with changed or new sonames

[Matthias Klose]
> Pere, could you point of one of these packages?

Which one?  One of the packages changing name from libfoo to
libfooc102 and then if this proposal goes through back to libfoo?  Or
one of the packages outside of debian installed on some machine
somewhere?

PS: No, I haven't checked if either of these package sets are
  non-empty.  The first class of packages should be fairly easy to find,
  as we still have the package lists from woody and sarge available.
  The first class of packages is impossible to extract. :)
  Do you know if these package sets are non-empty?