changing distribution names to achieve world domination

voxvirus @ ptnet realize that people are not well informed about debian.
So, for marketing strategy we have a small proposition to the naming
scheme, for achieving world domination:

stable -> server
testing -> desktop
unstable -> game_arena
experimental -> winxp

the choices are obvious:

stable is a server dedicated system, stable, well constructed and
infallible.

testing is an updated system, stable enought .
unstable is bleeding edge, new techology, for teenage geeks .

experimental is ... well ... crappy ... unstable ... crashing ...
unoying system. It can crash, it can work (we can put this part for
gaming?).

just a funny note.

regards,
Luis Matos